Hello! As promised yesterday, I will be sharing with you how to make this cute little pipecleaner hearts 😀
Easy Pipecleaner Heart
Materials: (please also see Things to Note)
Pipecleaners (mine were 15 cm long)
So easy you’ll love it!
Things to Note:
Make sure you have a good pair of scissors that can easily snip the wire, or you’ll have sore hands. Also, you can use pipecleaners of any length – just make sure you cut them down to 7.5 cm to make one heart.
1. Take a pipecleaner and fold into half:
2. Cut at the fold to get two pieces (each 7.5 cm long):
3. Take one of the pieces and fold it in half:
4. Open the fold to form a V shape:
5. Take the left end and fold in inwards to the centre of the “V” to form the left curve of the heart:
6. Now take the right end and do the same to form the right curve of the heart:
And there you have it! One pipecleaner heart complete 🙂 They’re so easy to make and fun too – I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
As an added bonus for you I’ve put the pictures as a collage so you can simply look at all the steps at once 🙂
If you make it, I hope you’ll put pictures up and link me to them – I’d love to see your creations! And please do not take or copy these pictures without my permission, and please credit me as the designer.